Tuesday 12 January 2016

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce say Yahoo boys can become @konga/@Jumia if FG give them platform

The Senator and Business guru, Ben Murray-Bruce shared his usual thought with the hash tag mantra #IJustWantToMakeCommonsense!
READ:

This picture says a lot about our economy. We are the world's 7 most populous nation, yet our economy is not reflected. This must change. And I mean real change, not 'technical' change.
My name is Ben Murray-Bruce and I just want to make Commonsense.
 

Imagine what all these boys we arrest for Internet fraud can do if we offer them platforms to positively project their intelligence.
Intelligence is like water. If you do not allow it flow through natural paths, it will flow in destructive paths like floods.
Youths can use their intelligence to create Internet based business like @Jumia and Konga. Capital is the missing link!
I would not be anywhere near where I am today if I did not have ₦20,000 capital to start Silverbird in 1980.
To provide them with capital the CBN should mandate banks to reserve at least 1% of their lending to youths with ideas but no collateral.
There are more @Jumia's, @Konga's and @wakanow's domiciled in the brains of Nigerian youths. Without capital, they'll remain there.
My name is Ben Murray-Bruce and I just want to make Commonsense!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The public are whereby advised that opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenters alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Charles Ifeco