Tuesday 4 October 2016

Popular comedian, Basketmouth mourns the death of his mum

Popular comedian, Bright Okpocha better known by his stage name Basketmouth, has announced the departure of his mum. In a single post, the comedian who was  recently robbed at gunpoint took to his official  IG to announce the departure of his mum:
Last my angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and it's the deepest pain I've ever felt," he wrote. Adding, "I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today, I've loved you through the tough times. I've loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I will miss you mummy."

Image result for basketmouth mum
BasketMouth and his mum
 His best friend, Bovi, also joined the comedian in mourning his mum. "Another mother has slept. Heaven just gained another Saint. Rest in peace ma. @godwin4577 @basketmouth please stay strong for the rest of the rest of the family," he wrote on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: The public are whereby advised that opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenters alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Charles Ifeco