"After a brief meeting between the Vice Chancellor and the SUG today 11th October 2015, you are by this notice official informed that examination still starts on Monday 12th October 2015.
Also note that the following necessities has been put in place:
1. The GES portal has been re-opened for registrations to continue, so please do well to complete your registrations at the bank and GES unit.
2. The Vice Chancellor has instructed Engineering students that has not gotten their project topics/supervisors to submit a compliant letter to his office in that regards tomorrow morning been 12th October 2015 before 9.00 to enable him present it in the meeting.
3. Because of the delay in hostel maintenance, the director of physical planning has been redeployed and on that note hostel maintenance will start immediately students leave for their vacation.
4. School fees bench mark has been fixed by NUC not to exceed #45,000.00.
5. Lectures has been instructed to submit all results in their possession to the University with immediate effect else their salaries will be seized.
6. Students will not be asked to vacate the hostel immediately after examination to enable the students activities to hold and also to round up the semester.
On this note, SUG WEEK/ELECTION will hold immediately after exam action to round up the academic calendar.
On this note, all forms of protest/demonstrations by any faculty, department, hostel, person (s) or group has been cancelled/friezed with immediate effect.
Wishing you success in your examination.