Thursday 3 December 2015

Jesinta Campbell, The Aussie Miss Universe Has A Message for The World

©_jesinta-campbell-577075.jpg




 Jesinta Campbell,  an Australian actress, fashion model, TV Host and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss Universe Australia 2010 and represented Australia at Miss Universe 2010 and placed 2nd Runner-Up. has a message for you,. The Aussie beauty today announced that she is publishing what we’re sure will be standout piece of literature, telling her blog readers, “I am writing a book for you guys!!”
The decision  she said came up after people were regularly asking Jesinta about her workouts, diet, beauty routine, motivation and coping mechanisms, which she hopes to answer for everyone in her book.

I am so excited to announce that I have partnered up with the incredible team at Hachette Australia and I am writing a book for you guys!!
This is something that has been in the works for a long time now. When the idea first came about I didn't feel quite ready but now the timing just feels right and I couldn't be happier to create something special for you.
I am passionate about living a healthy, active life and often get asked lots of questions about my workouts, the food I eat, my beauty routine, how I have dealt with challenges in my life and what motivates me. ALL of this will be included in the book and my goal is that something in the pages inspires you to be the best version of yourself.
Everyone is different, our experiences and stories shape who we are and it is these differences that make you unique. I hope by sharing my experiences and lessons with you, you are encouraged to live your life to its fullest.
I am in the stages of writing all of the content alongside my amazing (and gorgeous) publisher from Hachette, Robert Watkins. We are putting lots of love and care into creating something really special for you that will be available later next year in 2016. 
This is one of the most challenging and time consuming projects I have ever worked on. I am a firm believer in pursuing things that put you out of your comfort zone so that you can learn and grow as a person....and this little baby is doing just that!
This is book is for you! If you have any questions or things you would like to see in the book I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below :)
Love,

1 comment:

Disclaimer: The public are whereby advised that opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenters alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Charles Ifeco